Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Ubisoft Reflections is a lead studio with a 35-year heritage and known for technical innovation, creating immersive worlds and vehicle & driving technology. The studio has collaborated with creative teams from other Ubisoft studios from around the world to contribute to the creation of some of the industry's most acclaimed AAA games, the most recent of which include Watch Dogs Legion, Tom Clancy's The Division & The Division 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands as well as ground-breaking in-house projects, such as the award-winning Grow Home and Grow Up series.
Deliver complex high quality UI assets, features and experiences from an ergonomic, aesthetic and technical perspective within the constraints of the game.
* Be a reference for the art team in relation to various artistic elements and find solutions to complex issues that arise;
* Complete assigned tasks and supervise team members through any stages of the production process from conception through to final sign off;
* Plan, estimate and prioritise time frames for the completion of tasks and track progress using the designated tracking tools;
* Communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop significant feature direction and ensure consistency of work within the team;
* Support the Lead to ensure successful sign off process for own work and others work by conducting reviews, critiquing work and providing suitable feedback;
* Efficiently communicate and support messages from management;
* Actively participate in the implementation of more efficient work methods;
* Collaborate effectively with Artists, Designers, Technical Artists and Programmers to produce features and assets;
* Implement, optimise and verify (utilising user testing), the functionality and usability of features;
* Set and share best practices, production pipelines and workflows within the group;
* Share knowledge and motivate artists within the team;
* Creatively and consistently apply the project art direction, and assist others to ensure consistency throughout the work;
* Support the Lead UI Artist in any ad hoc tasks and duties.
**Skills and Knowledge**
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
* Excellent graphic design skills (e.g. design, layout, typography etc.);
* Up to date knowledge on current trends in visual communication;
* Advanced motion graphics skills;
* Knowledge of data management software (such as Perforce);
* Expert knowledge of industry standard 2D graphics applications (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects etc.);
* In-depth knowledge of industry game engines, design toolsets and production pipelines;
* In-depth knowledge of the video game industry and awareness of typical video game development processes;
* Exposure to industry game engines, design toolsets and production pipelines.
* 5 years' minimum experience within UI art or other relevant experience;
* Bachelor's degree in Graphics Design, Art or other relevant training;
* Has shipped at least 1title as a UI Artist; preferably full project cycles on 'AAA' console titles;
* Experience with 3D applications (Maya, 3DS Max);
* Proficiency in scripting (e.g. ActionScript, Python etc.) is desirable.
**Benefits & Relocation**
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.