Scope AR is the pioneer of enterprise-class augmented reality solutions, delivering the industry's only cross-platform AR tools for getting workers the knowledge they need, when they need it. The company is revolutionizing the way enterprises work and collaborate by offering AR tools that provide more effective and efficient knowledge-sharing to conduct complex remote tasks, employee training, product and equipment assembly, maintenance and repair, field and customer support, and more.The company's device-agnostic technology supports smartphones, tablets and wearables, making it easy for leading organizations like Boeing, Toyota, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, Assa Abloy, GE and others to quickly scale their use of AR to any remote worker.Working at Scope AR provides you the opportunity to have a real and major impact on the way products around the globe get created and how work gets done.In this position, you will work on our market-leading WorkLink Augmented Reality Work Instruction product, building out core features, integrating with external services, and ensuring WorkLink provides the best AR experience to some of the leading enterprise companies.
- Develop our WorkLink application while maintaining code quality & organization
- Own all aspects of implementing assigned product features
- Tune for performance, quality, and resilience of the real-time aspects of the product, e.g. video conferencing for AR remote assistance
- Successfully lead projects involving several developers either within their team or cross team
- Proven ability to mentor junior team members - Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Continually learn how to improve your craft
- Continually support your peers to help them improve
Required Qualifications & Skills
- A BSc degree in Computer Science, or equivalent discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience - Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to get projects and tasks done in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with state of the art and best-practices in design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Familiarity with software development testing practices. (i.e. Unit Tests, Integration Tests, Continuous Integration)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools and practices, e.g. Git
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear concise manner
- Strive for simplicity in architecture and software design
Preferred Qualifications & Skills - Experience with working with cloud services
- Experience in C#, Objective-C, Java, C++, F#
- Experience developing for Android, iOS, OS X, Windows, Windows Universal
- Experience with any AR or VR platforms (e.g. ARKit, ARCore, HoloLens, Vuforia, Steam VR, Oculus SDK etc.)
- Experience with Unity3D
- Experience developing real time systems
- Familiar with Agile software development processes
We're growing our team quickly, so if you like solving hard problems, want to have real influence at work and have the skills listed above, we'd love to hear from you!
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.