Senior System Software Engineer, AR/VR Streaming
The video software team at NVIDIA is looking for a Senior System Software Engineer. As part of our team you will be contributing to our groundbreaking CloudXR product. Built on NVIDIA GPU technology, it enables ultra-low latency streaming of graphics-intensive augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and mixed reality (MR) content from the cloud.
**What you'll be doing:**
* Develop and optimize our CloudXR Software Development Kit for low-latency AR/VR/MR streaming.
* Learn about our graphics processing units (GPUs) and video hardware accelerators, and how to harness their full power to build world-class solutions.
* Acquire expertise in augmented and virtual reality, and how this revolutionizes the way we interact with our environment.
* Get opportunities to collaborate with multiple teams across our company, as well as our partners and customers.
**What we need to see:**
* Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (Master's degree or higher preferred) or equivalent experience.
* 8+ years of meaningful software development experience.
* We are seeking someone highly motivated and passionate about system software development.
* Proficiency in C/C++ with proven software development, optimization, and debugging skills is a requirement.
* Dedicated, fast to take action, and proactive with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
**Ways to stand out from the crowd:**
* Prior experience with Windows, Linux, or Mac driver development will make you stand out.
* Expertise in Android or iOS application development is a plus.
* Knowledge of OpenVR, virtual reality, augmented reality, and head-mounted displays.
* Ability to think creatively to debug and tackle complex, hard to reproduce problems.
* Knowledge and work experience with modern video compression standards, such as H.264, HEVC, VP9, and AV1.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our exclusive engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Our Company Values