**Roles and Responsibilities**
* Prototype with the latest mixed reality hardware (HoloLens, Magic Leap, iOS, Oculus, Vive, Android).
* Build, debug, and deploy next-generation AR/MR apps in Unity3D.
* Participate in software architecture discussions, code reviews, and user studies design.
* Develop high-fidelity 3D content, assets, and interaction methods for XR devices.
* Develop new immersive reality features that contribute to the product roadmap
* Integrate AR/MR apps with back-end systems, APIs, and services.
* Create documentation for the features being developed, the techniques that were tried and rejected or implemented.
* Apply good software engineering practices to write elegant, robust, reliable, maintainable, and reusable code.
* Unit-test code for robustness and reliability.
* Bachelor's in computer science or related fields.
* Experience in developing and shipping Unity-based applications, preferably in visualization, AR/VR, or video games.
* Demonstrated hands-on skills in C++ and C#.
* Experience writing graphics shaders in unity.
* Experience in creating and using animated 3D models.
* Familiarity with developing applications for Headsets/AR Mobile devices such as - HTC Vive, Oculus, HoloLens, iPad, or equivalent.
* Experience building and shipping Unity apps on the Windows/Apple/Android app stores.
* Experience profiling and debugging Unity applications for performance optimizations.
* Attention to detail in UI design implementation.
* Strong communication and team-success oriented collaboration skills.
* Excellent programming skills with a solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies, and attention to detail.
* Disciplined debugging skills and tenacious problem solver.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client
challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by
technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career
needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and
the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
**Interested in Applying?**
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you'd like us to know about
you. You should also feel free to email Saurav at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 408-400-2332.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.