Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Facebook Reality Labs (FRL) organisation's mission is to give people the tools to feel connected anytime, anywhere. We create new, category-defining consumer hardware and software that are immersive, social, and increase the depth of people's connections. The team is a diverse group of problem solvers, inventors, and proven visionaries who are relentless about transforming everyday occurrences into rich experiences that have the potential to improve the way billions of people live. Oculus hardware enables people to defy distance-connecting with each other and the world-through world-class VR hardware and software. The Fundamentals team is part of the FRL organisation at Facebook, responsible for developing hardware products and the software platforms that run on them - and defining the roadmap for the organisation. As an Engineering Manager for the Automation Infrastructure team for FRL, you'll ensure the delivery of a world-class developer and customer experience by building tools and services to assist with developing, building and testing of Oculus and Facebook AR software. You'll have the chance to work with many teams (e.g. product development, infrastructure, automation, research, production engineering) across Oculus and Facebook. We have the opportunity to leverage Facebook's infrastructure, which allows us to drive this in a scalable, reliable, and quick manner and provides unique opportunities for career growth.
1. Help build and lead a great automation infrastructure team that delivers world-class products and services. Design and implement tools and processes to scale build and test efforts across multiple products.
2. Plan, develop and execute the creation of infrastructure to support multiple platforms and devices.
3. Work cross-functionally to design solutions that work across Oculus' product offerings.
4. Champion engineering and operations, establishing metrics and process for regular assessment and improvement.
5. Establish a solid project framework and development processes.
6. Provide technical leadership and guidance to both your team members and your project peers.
7. Set clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability, in collaboration with the engineering and management teams.
1. Experience managing engineering teams.
2. Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle, testing techniques and approaches.
3. Proven track record of building and supporting cross-functional teams.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.