Technical Consulting Engineer - SP - RP/IOS-XR - 5+ Yrs
What You will do
* Supporting IOS-XR, a growing technology encompassing products widely deployed by Service Providers. (ASR9000, NCS6000, NCS5500, CRS)
* Provide phone/email/fax consultation to independently debug sophisticated product problems to Cisco customers, partners, account teams.
* Independently tackle & debug product problems
* Provide systems/product training.
* Focal point for large account network problem resolution.
* Acts as a technical guide.
* Provides support on a worldwide basis.
Who You will Work With
CX is a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver premier customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
Who You Are
* Should have 8+ years' experience working in at least TWO of the following Service Provider focused technologies: Routing Protocols, IPv4 and IPv6, MPLS, Quality of Service, L2VPN
* Technical Consulting Engineer is part of a highly skilled team in a ground breaking technology supporting IOS-XR Operating system and routers (ASR9000, CRS, NCS6000).
* Provide second/third level technical support via phone, email, web and remote access for XR products such as ASR9000, NCS6000/NCS5500 & CRS.
* Have a proven understanding of Networking industry, products and protocols.
* Have crisis leadership skills and ability to balance critical customer issues/problems are second to none.
* Seek networking problems of moderate to wide scope and moderate to high complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
* Solid grasp of TCP/IP, Routing, and Switching fundamentals will be preferred.
* Provides solution to solve sophisticated product and network problems.
* Efficient utilizes lab setups to duplicate and solve problems.
* Provides product training and intellectual property material.
* Submits complete and accurate defect reports in area of expertise.
* Certified technical guide in at least one area (R&S, Service Provider).
* Consults with other Teams in Cisco to assist Customers.
* Engages as technical representative on sophisticated customer issues.
At Cisco, each person brings their unusual talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
#We Are Cisco.
How to Apply
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Our Company Values