Posted: Feb 1, 2020
Apple's Technology Development Group is working to solve some of the most ambitious problems in AR and computer graphics. Do you have a desire to tackle some of the biggest open questions in CG as well as reach millions of people? Here you will have the chance to work with accomplished engineers, researchers and artists from across academia and entertainment to help craft ground breaking new products that open new avenues and build significant opportunities for the world.
* At least 2 years of relevant experience
* Demonstrable & notable public work in the areas of visual effects, video games or CG research
* Proven experience developing systems for high fidelity content
* Strong ability for writing high performance code in C or C++
* Advanced algorithmic experience in either 3D geometry deformation, animation, ML, simulation or rendering
* 3D math or other numerical experience
* A strong drive to solve novel and challenging problems
\- Design and develop complex software systems and APIs
\- Collaborate with other Apple teams to integrate state of the art research
\- Drive technical direction of the product
**Education & Experience**
BSCS or equivalent industry work experience
* \- Ability to build relationships and forge partnerships across an organization
* \- Experience with iOS development or embedded hardware is a plus
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.