Posted: Jan 5, 2021
Weekly Hours: **40**
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is working on exciting technologies, including ARKit and RealityKit to create ground-breaking new products. We are looking for a forward-thinking experts in the video industry to drive next generation media technologies. Apply your passion, knowledge and creativity to solve complex problems and architect software that powers exciting media experiences. As a member of our fast-paced group, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a fantastic team and create products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every day.
* 5+ years experience with software development
* Success shipping media products involving image and video processing, video capture/playback, or media processing pipeline
* Experience with developing media SDKs, frameworks and customer facing APIs
* Excellent programming skills and proficient with one of C/C++, Objective-C, Swift, Objective-C experience is helpful
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
* A strong focus on end user experience
We are a team of media processing experts and specialists who are looking for a motivated individual to join our team and develop next generation media processing pipeline and framework for new products! You will be using your expertise in the video processing domain to solve complex problems in a new and exciting domain. You will work closely with software, hardware, algorithms and UX teams to create ground breaking technologies and systems. You will architect and develop high quality software to power extremely low latency applications and experiences - performance optimization and efficient utilization of hardware resources are critically important. Do you have hands-on experience creating high performance audio, video, image processing and graphics software? You have a great opportunity to learn and grow, while working with some of the most creative people in the industry. Grit, ability to persevere and adapt quickly are key attributes.
**Education & Experience**
BS CS/EE or equivalent, higher degree is preferred
* Experience with hardware assisted acceleration, performance analysis and optimization is helpful
* Experience with file formats (mov, mp4) and codecs (H.264/AVC, HEVC) is a plus
* Video streaming (MPEG Dash/HLS) is a plus
* Experience with 3D rendering, 3D Graphics APIs or GPU compute is a plus
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.